Top Bank in the City is looking for a passionate Android developer to architect, design, and implement solutions.
- Design, develop and productise mobile components and services that complete their Digital Rig to accelerate the Customer Journey.
- Determine, apply and improve appropriate methodologies and toolsets for a customer's culture and operating environment.
- Complete solutions by coordinating, communicating, and contributing to team meetings and customer engagements.
- Working with the Strategy and UX/UI Design teams as well as customer organisations to architect, design, and implement Mobile solutions.
Key skills oveview:
- You have strong knowledge of designing a mobile experience for variable screen sizes in variable versions of Android. Strong knowledge of Android SDK
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services -(RXJAVA preferable but not mandatory)
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
Please respond to this advert if this role sounds of interest.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales