- Type Permanent
- Salary €60000 - €110000 per annum + competitive
- Location Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
- Sectors Banking IT
As Angular Developer you will be part of a high profile, innovative team developing financial trading and banking technology, developing new features and improving existing ones. This is an opportunity to join a progressive, creative and motivated group of colleagues.
You will work collaboratively with your Angular Developer team and with your back-end development and UX counterparts, delivering great solutions together for your clients. Beside your technical ability, you are passionate about what you do and have your own ideas to bring to the table.
You are enthusiastic about learning new skills and technologies and you enjoy imparting your knowledge on others.
An Angular Developer:
* Professional experience with Angular
* Experience or interest working in a test driven development environment (TDD)
* A preference for Typescript
* The ability to work effectively with UX and back end tracks
* An interest in creating software with consistency of module look, feel and UI interactions
* Excellent analytical and technical skills
* A collaborative mind-set
Our client offers you a challenging position in an exciting team operating in the heart of the Nordic's financial trading domain. This is an opportunity to join an organisation where your creativity and expertise will be rewarded with continuous career development opportunities.
The company is a leading full service bank. You will be working in a fun, informal and international high-tech organisation, joining a team of highly motivated, skilled colleagues who are pushing boundaries every day to create truly groundbreaking technology.