An international company is looking to hire an APAC Content Strategist to be part of their team.
As an APAC Content Strategist, you will required to assist in accelerating the company's APAC Seasonal Insights Program, covering a wide range of key moments for advertisers. You would also be required to work closely with the Marketing Science Research team, the creative agencies as well as the external creative partners and Marketing & Sales leaders in the region.
- Write compelling stories and develop world-class marketing materials, such as blog posts, infographics, 1-sheeters and presentations, brought to life through creative design and activation.
- Create design assets for events and for on- and off-platform seasonal campaigns.
- Help train and support the regional and market Marketing leads in utilising the Facebook IQ internal and external insights tools.
- Work cross-functionally (across research, editorial, marketing, sales, design and other teams) to manage multiple projects effectively and efficiently.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Marketing or related field preferred.
- 5 years in Consulting, Advertising, Journalism, Content Writing.
- Proven ability to translate data and research into actionable findings.
- An content editorial background with a talent for storytelling.
- Familiarity with marketing concepts and technologies within the digital advertising space.
Contract duration: 4 months
Kindly send your updated CV if you are keen to take this role.
Nadhrah Naela Abdullah (Registration No.: R1872344)
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017