APAC Media Partnerships
- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Singapore, Singapore
- Sectors Marketing
An international company is looking to hire an APAC Media Partnerships to be part of their team.
As an APAC Media Partnerships, you will required to focused on adding strategic value to the business through scalable and impactful marketing efforts. You will report to the Regional lead for Media Partnerships Marketing in APAC.
- Collaborate on and activate APAC marketing plans with global, regional and in-market teams;
- Manage localisation and coordinate seamlessly across internal reviewers and agency contacts;
- Develop marketing programs and collateral to drive adoption and support education of products; and
- Funnel globally developed content and strategy to APAC and communicate business value for buy-in and adoption.
- BA/BS degree;
- 5-7 years of experience in a relevant industry, with demonstrated success scaling and executing multi-channel programs ;
- Professional cross-cultural experience (APAC region a plus);
- Proven ability to collaborate on programs in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment; and
- Prior experience in media or B2B marketing.
Contract duration: 1 year
Kindly send your updated CV if you are keen to take this role.
Nadhrah Naela Abdullah (Registration No.: R1872344)
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017