A global bank is looking to hire an Asset Services Specialist to be part of their team. This would be a 1 year contract position and we are hiring for multiple vacancies.
This role will be responsible for processing International Corporate Actions for proprietary, equity financing and equity swap businesses. Hence, this is ideal for all driven Asset Services specialists or Corporate Actions professionals.
- Process International Corporate Actions for proprietary, equity financing and equity swap businesses.
- Take the initiative to resolve any issues which may adversely affect our reputational risk or profitability
- Take ownership for working with the Front Office or other area to resolve queries relating to a data integrity issue or otherwise raised by a downstream area
- Attention to detail is required for sign off on events, payments and internal movement
- Ensure their teams breaks are adhering to SOX standards and are kept to the absolute minimum.
- extensive and practical experience of the intricacies of processing a corporate action. This will include processing stock lending, cash equity and SWAPs
- Corporate Action knowledge on various APAC markets including Taiwan, Thailand, Hong Kong
Location: Hong Kong If you would like to know more information, please contact Danya Kumar
Registration No.: R1660502
Kindly send your updated CV if you are keen to take this role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Gloabl Recruiters 2017