- understanding and mapping of financial processes, risks and controls
- design and build of finance controls, journals and processes
- designing and embedding ledger changes
- working with other significant change projects to deliver joined up solutions
The ideal candidate should be able to show previous finance reporting, and Life Insurance accounting experience. Experience supporting major change projects, acquisitions and the setup of new finance reporting processes would be advantageous.
We also expect the candidate to be able to demonstrate strong excel and ledger use/development (ideally Oracle, OLAS and, or SAP).
As part the team, the successful candidate will work with finance reporting business leads and various Project team members including persons from Actuarial, Investment Operations, Capital Management and Business Partnering.
We are looking for someone with:
- Significant drive and judgement
- Excellent communication skills
- Life Finance Reporting Experience
- Transaction accounting.
skills/knowledge or experience required for this role
Experienced ACA/ACCA/CIMA Accountant
Life Insurance Experience
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales