- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Sectors Banking and Finance, Asset Management, Finance and Operations, M & A
One of my client is looking for an administrative assistant for a duration of six months:
- As part of the legal team, you will be responsible for:
- Filing contracts in the document management system;
- Scanning and filing of legal documents;
- organisation of business trips
- Providing support and assistance for the security compliance reporting;
- Archiving contracts;
- Providing support and assistance to the company secretary and the senior legal counsel.
- A degree or an equivalent diploma in business administration or secretarial work;
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience in assistant or administrative role;
- Ability to read and understand key elements in contracts;
- Be well organised and pay attention to detail;
- Be self-motivated;
- Methodical and efficient approach to work;
- Be able to learn quickly and work in a team environment;
- Good computer skills - especially MS Outlook & Word + Excel;
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion;
- Working with English and French as main business language; German language skills are a plus.
Feel free to apply if you think that your profile matches the description above.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.