Assistant Finance Manager
- Type Contract
- Location City of London
- Sectors Banking and Finance
* Manage key activities around the month-end reporting cycle for both client services and AMU & D&D activity.
* Manage billing activity end to end for client services in an accurate and timely manner.
* Investigate any variances to and current trends, working with the Business Partner teams to produce clear and insightful commentary on the financial.
* Co-ordinate the Balance Sheet and AOC sign off process for AMU Finance including assigning ownership of accounts and investigating any un-reconciled balances.
* Monitor the effectiveness of our control framework and support quarterly testing where applicable.
* Support a number of monthly governance forums, communicating actions and following up to ensure closure; and
* Support the quarterly forecasting process and manage communication to the team of 5YOP time line and issues.
* Good understanding and experience of using office tools and Finance systems and processes.
* Ability to influence effectively and work as part of a team.
* Ability to build relationships and communicate effectively at all levels.Very good organisational and prioritisation skills and ability to work successfully without constant supervision and management oversight
this is a great opportunity for a part qualified accountant or a newly qualified AAT member. If you feel this is the right role for you and are looking for a new challenge then please don't hesitate in sending your CV in
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com