Assistant Project Engineer (Engineering): Liverpool - Up to £25,000 + Benefits
A Global Name in Engineered Solutions are looking to recruit an Assistant Project Engineer on a permanent basis, owing to succession planning within the organisation.
Based at their large Engineering & Manufacturing Site just outside of Liverpool, Merseyside, you, as Assistant Project Engineer, will have full responsibility for the successful delivery of customer project orders allocated to you.
Main Duties of Assistant Project Engineer:
- Managing the successful delivery of customer orders allocated to you therefore ensuring customer satisfaction
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Participate in the 'Sales-to-Project Handover' and contract review process.
- Carrying out risk management and change management as required
- Supporting invoicing and revenue recognition processes as required
- Issuing progress reports as required
- Support the sales department in winning work
- Interfacing with Operations to ensure timely delivery of customer order information to supply chain
Requirements for Assistant Project Engineer Role:
- Ideally degree educated in an Engineering or Project Management discipline and looking to pursue a career in Project Engineering / Project Management a
- Preferred experience in a project management discipline
- Be proficient at delivering a variety of different project types
- Communicate effectively at all levels of the business
- Understand the need to follow and improve project management methodology
- Be good at organizing and prioritizing resources
- Be good at building relationships and working within teams
For the successful Assistant Project Engineer, a salary up to £25,000 is on offer and this Assistant Project Engineer role is commutable from Preston, Manchester, Warrington, Wigan and Liverpool.
To be considered for this Assistant Project Engineer role, please apply via the link below
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.