A well-established firm is on a look out for an Associate Communications Manager to join their corporate communications & Public Policy department.
- Supports the company's communication activities
- Monitor, analyse and collate new clips
- Research and compile findings on areas of interest to the company
- Assist with the development and writing of a wide range of materials such as blog posts, briefing sheets, Q&A's and talking points
- Track and compile relevant data and information
- Create and maintain media lists, reference grids and other supporting documents
- Collaborate with fellow externs and members of the communication team on a variety of projects and tasks
- Assist with organizing activities including trainings and office tours for journalists
- Learn quickly in a fast paced ever changing environment
- Conduct outreach to media
Principal capabilities required
- Excellent Writing Skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to think, plan and execute resourcefully
- Ability to suggest new ideas and take initiative
- Experience in the internet technology industry is a plus
- Passion for social media platforms and online communication is a plus
- Previous intern/externship experience in communication, media, journalism or marketing
If you would like to know more information, please contact Harinderpal Kaur
Registration No.: R1876567
Kindly send your updated CV if you are keen to take this role.
Apologies if this role does not align with your interest or experience. However, if you have friends or colleagues who might be a good fit, please feel free to forward it to them.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified!
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017