Associate Quantitative Researcher
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Boston, Massachusetts
- Sectors Asset Management
A Boston Hedge Fund is looking for an Associate Researcher with 0-2 years experience in a quantitative related field to join their research team that focus on portfolio construction.
You will be joining a team of highly qualified and experienced quantitative and portfolio professionals and will be responsible for developing models, conducting research, data management and portfolio construction. Successful applicants will likely have completed a Mathematical, Engineering or Physics degree from a top school, and will have good programming experience in any object oriented language.
Qualified candidates will require:
- Master Degree or PhD in Mathematics, Engineering, Engineering, Physics or Computer Science
- 0-2 years Quantitative/ Data Science Experience
- Programming experience in one of the following languages: R, Python, C++, Java, SQL
- Strong Communication Skills
If interested in the role, please apply using the link. If you have questions, please reach out to Frazer Spackman at 617-248-9560 for a confidential conversation.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.