AVP Equity Analytics - HTML5
Feel limited in your Front-end developer role? Want to work in a global financial firm with cutting edge technology? This AVP front office, front-end HTML5 developer role could give you exactly what you're looking for!
Scope of work
A highly motivated, hands on HTML5 front-end developer is needed to build the technology that will display the analytics generated in the .
- Migrate the legacy system to a new HTML5 framework
- Deliver HTML5 front-end framework
- Work with the front office and quants team as you build the platform for the Equities team.
They offer best-of-breed consumer, business, and corporate investment products and services on a global scale.
- Excellent HTML5 development skills
- 4+ years of core java experience
- Degree in computer science or related field
- Experience with equities and business knowledge is a major plus
- Experience with REST, React JS, Node JS is a plus
If interested, please respond with your updated resume. No remote, no C2C. This role is located in NYC and base salary can go up to $150k plus a discretionary bonus.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.