A leading global investment bank is seeking a dedicated and talented Linux Administrator to be part of their team. The group supports Pre-Trade Market Executions. You'll jump right into a fast-paced environment and will have tremendous opportunities to grow your Linux knowledge by working alongside a skilled team of Systems Engineers. This is a full-time, permanent position located in New York, NY.
- Responsible for building, supporting, and monitoring Linux administration; hardware/software installation and configuration; and co-lo work coordination
- Support and maintain infrastructure and automation, tool development, performance tuning, etc.
- Troubleshoot incidents related to automation, network, server, application, etc.
- Working experience in low-latency trading environment and Linux administration
- Strong understanding of Linux kernel internals
- Strong experience using configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.)
- Advanced scripting skills (Python, Perl, Bash, etc.) and a keen sense for automation
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.