AWS Solutions Architect
- This is a full-time, permanent position.
- In order to be successful in this role, you must be passionate about working with clients!
- You'll be based in Boston with work from home days twice a week, and only occasional travel to local clients.
- You must be interested in pursuing AWS certifications and staying on the cutting edge of the cloud solutions architecture space
- Ideally you have a strong core Linux background, with some DevOps exposure as well (Terraform, Puppet, Ansible etc.)
Are you a solutions architect with a passion for helping companies meet their goals via technology?
Do you enjoy remaining close to the technology, while not necessarily being held responsible for the nitty-gritty of the implementation?
Are you passionate about staying on the cutting edge of the DevOps and cloud architecture space, with a thirst to always learn more?
A small, entrepreneurial firm focused solely on Cloud (AWS) and DevOps consultative services is interested in speaking with you! This firm is growing fast, and they're looking for a DevOps Architect.
You'll join a tight-knit, hard-working team of some of the best technologists in the Greater Boston area. Compensation is competitive, and benefits are extremely strong. The firm is located in the Seaport.
If you are DevOps with a passion for working with people, apply to this ad now, or reach out to me, Kara Lehman, directly at 617-248-9560.
KEY TERMS: Cloud, AWS, DevOps, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, architect, "solutions architect", pre-sales, engineer
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.