Axway File Transfer Admin - Investment Banking - Jersey City
- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Jersey City, New Jersey
- Sectors Banking IT
A top Investment Bank in Jersey City is looking to grow their Middleware Team by adding a long term contractor to support their Axway Secure Transport and Axway CFT platforms. You would also be responsible for all installations, upgrades, patching and automation of daily file transferring tasks.
This role will be a 6+ month contract. W2 only please
- The candidate will be part of a Middleware Team. Primary focus will be File transfer technologies - Axway Secure Transport and Axway CFT.
- Installation, upgrade and patching of Axway SecureTransport and CFT servers.
- Administration of SecureTransport and CFT Services.
- Defining IDF and Partners in CFT, communicating with Application teams to onboard to File transfer technologies.
- Setting up SSL between CFT Partners.
- Defining Transfer Site/Subscription/Advanced Routing on SecureTransport server.
- Automating day-to-day File transfer tasks with Unix/Windows scripting.
- Create CSR (mainly via Open SSL), install and replace SSL Certificates
- The position requires a high degree of interaction with application development teams and as a result, superior communication skills are essential.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.