BA/PM - Regulatory
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Chicago
- Sectors Banking and Finance
Chicago, IL $115-120K+
If interested in the opportunity below, send me an email with your updated resume and I will reach out if the position seems like a good fit. If the position is not a good fit for you, please forward this opportunity along to your network.
My client in downtown Chicago is hiring a business analyst/ project manager to help define regulatory reporting requirements throughout the trade life cycle. The viable candidate should have a regulatory background, be able to navigate code, and have experience with a trade finance background. Ability to properly document for audit purposes is highly desirable. The candidate will be joining a social team and will have the ability to work both independently and collaboratively with Chicago and London-based teams.
* BA/PM with current or prior experience within regulatory affairs
* Ability to understand and navigate code (object-orientated languages)
* Exposure to and ability to articulate the trade life cycle
* Familiarity with CFTC/Dodd Frank, EMIRm MiFID rules for OTC derivatives products
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.