Huxley is supporting our client, a Global Financial Firm, for this position.
As the Back Office Developer for this global Financial Firm, you will:
- Apply your strong technical skillset within application development.
- Add value to the business with solid ideas and solutions in technology.
- Be responsible for holistic developing activities with significant focus on new development and maintenance of applications.
- Be a team player, working closely with internal users, business analysts, project managers, etc.
You should have:
- 7+ years of software web application development experience within Financial Services.
- Experience in BPMS development and maintenance.
- Familiarity with front end web technologies, as well as classic 3-tier architecture in the context of web and application servers.
- Experience in electronic document management (EDM).
- Ability to communicate clearly, listen, mitigate conflict, build professional relationships, and achieve desired results using strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience in developing software applications based on Agile or Scrum methodology.
- Knowledge of software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
- Native level Japanese and Business English (Speaking, Reading, and Writing).
SThree Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.