- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location London, England
- Sectors Asset Management
Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer - Contract role
Leading assets manager is looking for a BI Analyst/Developer to join the BI team and in close collaboration with business sponsors to understand and analyse requirements, ensure alignment with business goals and manage solution delivery. The individual is to help ensure the service is robust, follows agreed technology standards, and has appropriate transparency.
- experience of SAP Business Objects enterprise reporting stack especially universe development and report design in Webi in 4.1
- Competence in designing data structures optimised for reporting purposes and SQL development experience ideally PL/SQL - to help construct and populate star schema data marts
- Exposure to Tableau, some level of hands-on experience desirable.
- Strong & demonstrable verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable background in working closely with business stakeholders to deliver BI solutions.
- Strong analytical skills
Nice to Have
- Strong database design & data modelling skills
- Exposure to enterprise ETL tools such as SSIS, MarkitEDM, Informatica, SAP-DS
- Exposure to alternative enterprise BI tooling such as the Microsoft BI stack, QlikView, Pentaho BI, Microstrategy etc
- Appreciation of UX techniques to optimise how requirements can be gathered & understood and how data can be visualised to achieve business goals
- Appreciation of enterprise data management practices such as data governance, data quality measurement, reference data management, metadata management etc
This is a 6 Months rolling contract offering between £500pd-£600pd based in London. If this role is suitable to your experience please forward me your up to date C.V. Best Regards,
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com