As a BI Consultant, you would be part of a dynamic team, delivering BI capabilities using the Microsoft B.I. stack, the right individual will have the chance to work on all aspects of BI and analytics delivery. As a Business Intelligence consultant, you'll be asked to analyse client requirements, provide functional specification reports, design reporting solutions and provide report writing services.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Liaise with clients, consultants and IT teams to assist in defining detailed requirements and functional specifications
- Develop and deliver functional reports through the use of SQL, FrontScript, Excel, and .NET
- Architecting a performant and scalable data warehouse
- Development and maintenance of BI platform, administration and tuning data storage platforms Cleanse, manipulate/transform and format large datasets to enable data quality improvements
- Automate processes and develop efficiencies
- Experience operating and working with large databases and datasets
- Demonstrable experience of Data Warehousing and data modelling concepts and principles
- Experience working with the Microsoft BI stack (SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
- Prior experience developing complex SQL queries, MDX, stored procedures and triggers
- Experience of developing scripts or managed code in C#/ VB.NET
- Experience of query performance optimisation
- Financial services experience preferred (Mortgages and Loans products)
The successful BI Developer will be joining an expanding company with great client exposure. This will be an initial 3 month contract with the look to extend if things go well, if this sounds of interest please click apply.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com