Big Data Architect
- Type Contract
- Salary £700 - £900 per day +
- Location London
- Sectors Banking and Finance
Global Trading firm is searching for an experienced Big Data Architect to take ownership of a Greenfield project.
You will be available immediately, preferably
* The role is with a major global trading firm that are looking to invest in building a big data platform from scratch.
* You will lead the design of the target solution in collaboration with client architects/SMEs.
* You will then be building the solution from scratch so you will need to be very hands on technically.
* Experience required in building scalable big data solutions, leveraging technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, HBase, Kafka, Sqoop, Cloudera
* Experience of Ansible, Jenkins and SonarQube for Infrastructure and DevOps is also essential.
* Experience with Data modelling is useful
Core skills: Hadoop, Spark, HBase, Kafka, Sqoop Cloudera, Ansible, Jenkins, SonarQube
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please apply to this advert below with a recent copy of your CV.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com