A global investment bank is seeking a business analyst to join its team in NYC. This will be a 6 mo. contract opportunity with a high possibility of extension. The rate will be based on experience, market rate, and the budget of the group.
The right candidate should experience working as an IT business analyst on business process management. Please note that we cannot consider C2C candidates for this position.
The job description is below for your review.
Brief Project Description:
- Business systems analysis for multiple workflow projects
- Work collaboratively with Solution Architects, Functional Leads and Technical Leads to design solutions, identifying functional issues and risks, and developing/recommending mitigation strategies
- Key participant in detailed business requirement and functional development phases through to product development
- Develop and present solution alternatives along with recommendations to business stakeholders, executives and senior management
- Configure system solutions and develop functional specifications (for reports, forms, interfaces, enhancements and data conversions) when needed based on the functional business requirements
- Contribute to detailed plans and accurate estimates for completion of Requirements and Acceptance phases of projects
Must Have Skills:
- 5+ years of IT experience working with business process improvement and document management
- 5+ years of experience on implementation, migration and/or enhancement projects
- 1+ year of experience working with Pega or similar technology and/or 1+ year of experience working with Kofax or e-sign Live or similar product
- Demonstrated understanding of IT standards, requirements methodologies, agile and iterative project delivery methodologies
- Experience with all aspects of solution design including application, data, security and infrastructure
- Experience in agile development environment
- Ability to quickly evaluate options, make decisions and execute within an intense high-tech environment
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.