- Type Contract
- Salary £600 - £700 per annum +
- Location London, England
- Sectors Banking and Finance
Investment Bank is seeing a reg focused Business Analyst to help seek the most favourable circumstances for execution of their client's orders.
You will have ideally:
- Experience as a Business Analyst within a Front Office capacity
- Worked on a Mifid Regulated Program
- Used 'Best Execution' to seek the most favourable circumstances for execution of various Client's orders
- Worked closely with clients to define the scope and business requirements
- Built client relationships and manage expectations
- Created prototypes for business valuation and feedback
- Written detailed functional requirements and user cases
Please respond to this advert wit an Updated CV if this sounds of interest.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales