- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Sectors Banking and Finance
An international bank is looking to hire a Business Analyst to be part of their team.
As a Business Analyst, you would be required to analyse and manage the traded risk system and process changes of traded risk and Global Markets projects.
Location: Hong Kong
- Planning and execution of user acceptance test and ensure smooth system roll out.
- Developing, managing and maintaining relationships with project stakeholders and working parties throughout the Group globally.
- solid business analysis skills and experiences, good knowledge of basis counterparty credit and market risks, treasury products, as well as Agile approach for system implementation.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong knowledge on treasury products and counterparty credit risk management.
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written) - the ability to communicate efficiently at a global level is paramount.
Contract duration: 6 months
Kindly send your updated CV if you are keen to take this role.
Nadhrah Naela Abdullah (Registration No.: R1872344)
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017