The large UK bank is looking for a Business Analyst to join the Business Analyst team that supports the build out of UK Regulatory Capital Calculations on the strategic platform covering migration of existing calculations and on-boarding of new reporting requirements.
You will liaise with Business and other Technology teams across the bank to define and implement changes. Specifically:
- Working with the business to determine and document clear and concise business requirements.
- Working with IT groups to convert requirements into specification.
- Act as the bridge between the business, IT and other businesses.
- Development of system operating models and processes.
- Assisting in the preparation and execution of User Testing including Impact Analysis.
- Develop and deliver user procedures and training.
- Provide go-live and post implementation support.
- Identify/anticipate obstacles and analyse and propose resolutions.
- Understand impact of proposed changes on business areas and processes.
- Adopt and evolve the agile approach.
- Contribute to the long term strategy around R&A architecture.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience in delivering projects using Agile methodology.
- Credit risk business domain knowledge.
- Experience of working with Queries and Data Models
- Management experience (matrix)
To hear more about this role please submit your CV online or call me directly, Pritesh Chudasama on 0207 469 5022.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales