A global bank in Hong Kong is currently looking for a Business Analyst to be part of their team for a contractual basis.
The Benefits Business Analyst for HR Performance & Reward in Hong Kong is responsible for supporting the HK and Group employee benefit teams in managing all HR transformation activities for the implementation of the employee benefit module under the new Group HR system.
- Understanding the existing end to end administration of employee benefit programmes in Hong Kong developing sound knowledge of the usage and operation of the current benefit system, mapping out similarities, differences and hotspots to ensure that the new employee benefit system captures the business requirements
- Working closely with employee benefit specialists of the Hong Kong benefit team to coordinate inputs, feedbacks and returns required under the implementation project
- Participating in regular project meetings facilitating the provision of business requirements for benefit programmes and related administration processes and technical inputs, translating benefit policies and administration scenarios into test cases informing a comprehensive User Acceptance Test preparation
- Participating in User Acceptance Test working closely with benefit specialists to ensure the business requirements are developed as planned with outstanding areas captured and reported.
- Supporting the benefit administration team for the implementation and transition during system launch and following through during the hyper care period post system launch
- Tracking status of project deliverables and milestones.
- Risk, issue, dependency monitoring and coordination
- Implementation of and adherence to project standards
- Supporting in the development and delivery of change and implementation collateral and engagement
- Coordination of change & implementation network resources and associated activities
- Solid experience and knowledge in employee benefits, related administration and/or HR service delivery
- Good knowledge of Change / Transformation - functionally, operationally and financially
- Good knowledge of project / programme management principles and practices
- Proven ability in working across multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural diverse work environments
- Proven ability in successfully supporting the implementation of global / regional change initiatives
- Evidence of successfully managing governance processes and project management disciplines including activity, risks, issue, dependency and benefit / budget tracking
- Knowledge of the Global businesses and broad understanding of the role of HR in an organisation
Location: Hong Kong
If you would like to know more information, please contact Danya Kumar
Registration No.: R1660502
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017