Business Analyst- Financial Markets
A leading UK bank are looking for a Business Analyst to join a large regulatory programme. The Business analyst will sit within Financial Markets and be responsible for ensuring adherence to policies, procedures and controls.
This is a contract role, based in London City and a daily rate of £550-£600.
- Evidence of Financial Markets adherence to policies, procedures and controls
- Establishing understanding and governance criteria for adherence to policies, procedures and controls
- Understanding of business governance and compliance functions in banking environment
- Knowledge of bank business policies and controls across front and back office and demonstrating compliance and working with compliance and legal functions on evidencing adherence
- Good Clearing (CCP) knowledge and understanding of related processes
- Knowledge of Regulatory and Financial Markets rulebooks an advantage
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply. Alternatively, you can get in touch via the details below.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com