- Type Permanent
- Salary £500 - £575 per day +
- Location London, England
- Sectors Banking IT
Financial Services organisation are looking to on-board an experienced Credit Risk Business Analyst to join their London team working closely with the Front Office.
The team is the business owner of all Credit Risk platforms in use across the organisation, responsible for the design, development, testing and implementation of all approved changes to those systems. The successful candidate will deliver small-scale change through regular release cycles, and medium and large-scale change partnering with the front office business transformation functions, to ensure that risk management systems are enhanced in line with the wider business objectives driven by the front office.
You will be expected to work as part of the Credit Risk Change team working closely with the Front Office.
- Strong Credit Risk expertise.
- Traded products knowledge (Repo, Rates, FX, Credit, MM and structured transactions).
- Knowledge of working on monte-carlo simulation engines is desirable.
- Experience in working with vendor Credit Risk systems (Murex Limits Controller - MLC).
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.