- Type Contract
- Salary £375 - £425 per day +
- Location London
- Sectors Banking and Finance
This is an outstanding opportunity for a driven, pro-active individual to work on priority initiatives aimed at delivering major new regulatory requirements, initially within Capital Requirements Directive (CRD) regulation Programme on Risk Weighted Assets (RWAs).
The role will initially focus on data requirements analysis and data sourcing solution definition. Within this they will identify data attributes needed to support the regulatory calculations and reporting, analyse data gaps against existing systems and agree golden sources of data where gaps exist. The ability to communicate with subject matter experts and translate that into requirements will be key.
Throughout the project lifecycle, the BA will be a key contributor to the definition and documentation of business calculation configurations, liaising with IT for system build activities and supporting all phases of testing.
This role will specifically support the Financial Markets Workstream within the wider programme covering Counterparty Credit Risk (CCR), Credit Valuation Adjustment (CVA) and to a lesser extent Credit Risk.
* Performing data analysis, gap analysis and conducting technical systems investigations.
* Working with the business architects and application owners to agree golden sources of data where gaps exist.
* Liaising with Group IT to ensure requirements are clearly understood for all system build activities.
* Identification, mitigation and escalation of risks and issues. * Executing functional and user acceptance testing cycles and performing analysis of results.
* A minimum of 3 years' experience in a Financial Services change environment or a consultancy, primarily as a Data / Business Analyst.
* Good understanding of financial markets products including derivatives, repos and bonds.
* Exposure to Counterparty Credit Risk (CCR) capital requirement and the CRD/Basel rules around its calculation.
* Experience of Data Analysis and Data Warehousing within a banking environment.
* Experience of working within a large project that has a high degree of complexity and a large number of internal (within risk) and external (across Group or third parties) stakeholders.
The contract is paying between £375 and £425 per day and will run until the end of June with a view to extend
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com