- Type Contract
- Salary Up to $600 per day
- Location Sydney
- Sectors Banking and Finance
To assist in this project we require a Business Analyst to be responsible for the following day to day tasks:
* Deal with senior stakeholders and management
* Develop and document business processes
* Organize and run workshops
* You will work closely with the technical team
In order to be successful we are looking for the following skills and experience in the applicant:
* 3+ YEARS experience delivering Business Analysis services
* Several years of agile experience
* Comes from a banking background
* Someone with experience in risk management and exposure to AML,KYC, FATCA
* Strong attention to detail
* Clear communication skills as you will be dealing with all levels of the business
* Extensive experience in requirements gathering across different delivery methodologies
* Experience in business process analysis and modelling.
* Resilience to deliver outcomes quickly, within constrained timeframes
* Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, through all levels within an organization
If you meet the above requirements and have agile banking experience please get in contact, please respond with an updated resume.
Feel free to connect with me via linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/admcmanus/
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.