- Type Contract
- Salary £450 - £500 per day +
- Location London
- Sectors Banking and Finance
The team is the business owner of all Credit Risk platforms in use across the organisation, responsible for the design, development, testing and implementation of all approved changes to those systems. The successful candidate will deliver small-scale change through regular release cycles, and medium and large-scale change partnering with the front office business transformation functions, to ensure that risk management systems are enhanced in line with the wider business objectives driven by the front office.
You will be expected to work as part of the Credit Risk Change team working closely with the Front Office.
* Strong Credit Risk expertise.
* Traded products knowledge (Repo, Rates, FX, Credit, MM and structured transactions).
* Knowledge of working on monte-carlo simulation engines is desirable.
* Experience in working with vendor Credit Risk systems (Murex Limits Controller - MLC).
If this is of interest please click apply.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com