- Type Permanent
- Salary £80000 - £100000 per annum +
- Location London, England
- Sectors Banking and Finance, Asset Management, Banking IT, Consumer Finance, Finance and Operations, Global Markets, Insurance, M & A, Credit Analysis
A Business Analyst with detailed FX knowledge is required for an investment bank based in London to help them improve a complex FX trading platform.
This Business Analyst role is within an established team in the FX technology department working. The team has a global presence with the majority of the team in London and smaller teams globally. They are responsible for all pre-trade FX requirements across all areas of the Bank.
Experience Required for this Business Analyst:
- Ability to write high quality Business Requirement Documents and Functional Specs that are clear and concise enough for both traders and developers to follow
- Experience of FX Trading / FX Ecommerce
- First hand experience working on a front-office trading platform
- Understanding of multi-tier system design
- Ability to design a data model to meet business requirements
This is a permanent Business Analyst position paying up to £90,000 P/A based in Canary Wharf.
If you are interested in this Business Analyst opportunity then please submit your profile or if you have any further questions feel free to call Pritesh Chudasama on 0207 469 5022.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales