- Type Permanent
- Salary £60000 - £75000 per annum + competitive
- Location London, England
- Sectors Banking IT
The team is the business owner of all Credit Risk platforms in use across the bank, responsible for the design, development, testing and implementation of all approved changes to those systems. The successful candidate will deliver small-scale change through regular release cycles, and medium and large-scale change partnering with the front office business transformation functions, to ensure that risk management systems are enhanced in line with the wider business objectives driven by the front office.
You will be expected to work as part of the Credit Risk Change team working closely with the Front Office.
- Strong Credit Risk understanding.
- Knowledge of traded products (Repo, Rates, FX, Credit, MM and structured transactions) and trade life cycle.
- Experience as a Business Analyt within in Investment Banking is a must.
- Ability to adequately challenge and develop change processes and liaise with senior management to achieve optimal solutions.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales