- Type Contract
- Salary HK$40000 - HK$41000 per month + competitive
- Location Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Sectors Global Markets
An international bank is looking to hire a Business Analyst to be part of their team.
As a Business Analyst, you would be required to analyse and manage the traded risk system and process changes of traded risk and Global Markets projects.
Location: Hong Kong
- Working against tight deadlines.
- Planning and execution of user acceptance test and ensure smooth system roll out.
- Developing, managing and maintaining relationships with project stakeholders and working parties throughout the Group globally.
- solid business analysis skills and experiences, good knowledge of basis counterparty credit and market risks, treasury products, as well as Agile approach for system implementation.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong knowledge on treasury products and counterparty credit risk management.
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written) - the ability to communicate efficiently at a global level is paramount.
- Focused and delivery-driven with ability to meet tight deadlines, multi-task and prioritize appropriately in a fast moving and often evolving environment.
- Pragmatic decision making capability.
- Hands on approach required and willingness to take accountability.
Contract duration: 6 months
Kindly send your updated CV if you are keen to take this role.
(EA Licence No.: 16S8216)
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Gloabl Recruiters 2017