One of the largest banks in Singapore is looking out for a Business Analyst to join their team for a contractual basis.
The successful candidate is responsible for establishing and executing the function's strategic objectives across the group / region / country working closely with global, regional, local and functional stakeholders to ensure that the company's businesses have sufficient coverage for our cash management, correspondent banking (in adherence to the Nostro Management Framework) and custody needs in key, non-presence countries and franchise markets.
- More than 5 years of graduate (or more) experience with Banking, Project Management and Business Analyst experience
- Experience in managing third-party providers preferred
- Creative and innovative mindset and experience preferable
- Business knowledge of TB Business in Channels / Cash / Trade / Custody
- Thorough understanding of the system development and trade life cycle
- General knowledge of Correspondent banking/ Relationship management is desirable
- Experience gathering and documenting business & functional requirements
- Strong skills with core Business Analysis toolset and techniques
- Proactive, self-starter, autonomous
- Highly organised
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Resilience and a positive attitude
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word is a must
- Engaging and collaborating with a wide group of stakeholders, SME's and business partners, predominantly across the Network Management and wider CIB footprint to translate business needs into clearly defined requirements, specifically for NAMS (but not necessarily limited to NAMs only)
- Working with global delivery teams to implement enhancement across platforms, primarily NM's & GB's platforms, but inclusive of strategic company-wide platforms
- Identifying technology and process improvements to increase efficiency, reduce risk and/or create greater business value for NM
- Manage keys risks and issues as they arise
- Creation of project artefacts; Business Requirement Documentation, Functional Specifications
If you would like to know more information, please contact Danya Kumar
Registration No.: R1660502
Kindly send your updated CV if you are keen to take this role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Gloabl Recruiters 2017