- Type Contract
- Salary £450 - £500 per day + Long term contract
- Location City of London, London
- Sectors IT, Banking IT, Business Analyst
A Lead Business Analyst is required to join our banking client on a long term project based in the City. You will provide leadership to the team of technical IT Business Analysts and join on a long term contract after an initial short term assignment.
Working within liquidity on the BCBS 239 program of work, the successful candidate will have worked in both of these over the past 2/3 years. Any technical experience with SQL and other MS technologies would be beneficial.
Required skills (past 3/4 years):
- Experience working on a BCBS 239 driven program of work
- Experience working within the Liquidity function of a bank
- Ability to lead large team of BA's, experience of doing this is not essential
Desired, although not essential:
- Technical experience, ability to read/query using SQL
To apply to this Lead Business Analyst role, please submit your CV below. All successful candidates will be contacted directly.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales