- Type Contract
- Location London, England
- Sectors IT
A consultancy are looking to bring on a Business Analyst to join its IT group.
- Manage multiple stakeholders, projects and priorities to ensure business objectives are translated into requirements.
- Translate business to technical requirements.
- Produce the following as required:
- Process definition documents;
- eTOM model creation;
- Business requirements;
- Technical requirements;
- Requirements traceability matrices.
Key skills and experience required:
- Experience in vertical integration business is essential
- Engages with Stakeholders across business areas to scope business needs
- Accurately assesses and effectively communicates the impact of business, operational and technical change to stakeholders at all levels including directors and above.
- Conducts detailed business analysis e.g. business process improvement and ongoing benefits analysis.
If you are interested and would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply with your up to date CV to receive a full job specification and time to discuss the role further.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales