- Type Contract
- Salary £400 - £500 per day +
- Location City of London, London
- Sectors Banking IT
A Financial Services Company, based in London City, are recruiting for a Business Analyst on a long term contracting basis to join their Finance Technology Team.
The Business Analyst will need the following experience in order to be successful:
- Five or more years working as a Business Analyst in Financial Technology.
- Full familiarity with SDLC and the role of the BA within its framework. Strong, current knowledge of business analysis techniques and tools.
- Good understanding of MiFID II regulation and implications for transaction reporting and transparency.
- Good understanding of current ESMA regulatory standards (eg RTS 22, RTS 23).
- A solid understanding of the front-to-back work-flow associated with trading and of European debt trading practices and conventions from both buy-side and sell-side perspective.
- Produce High-Level and Detailed Specification documents at the level of detail required by in-house Development and QA teams following existing documentation standards and templates.
- Ability to collaborate with Development and QA to ensure requirements are understood and implemented correctly.
- Senior Stakeholder Management Experience
- Validate High Level Design to ensure the design meets functional and non-functional requirements.
- Good understanding of FIX protocol and experience in producing FIX specifications for communication of trade execution messages.
If this contracting position is of interest to you, please get in touch ASAP with your latest CV.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales