- Type Contract
- Salary Up to £600 per day +
- Location London, England
- Sectors Insurance
One of the Largest Insurance Organisations in the UK are looking for a Business Analyst to join the claims change team. As a Business Analyst for a multinational insurance organisation, you will be afforded the opportunity to deliver strategic changes into the claims team, ensuring that each project is delivered smoothly and effectively.
A Business Analyst working within the Claims Change team you will be the key point of communication across the whole business. A Business Analyst will understand the business needs and translate these into requirements for both the business and IT.
A Business Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
- Build strong productive relationships with the managers and staff within the Business and IT, in order to deliver effective solutions based on a deep understanding of the business drivers for each party
- Produce project deliverables, such as business cases, project plans, communication plans, risk mitigation plans, issue resolution proposals and engaging project presentations
- Produce business analysis deliverables, such as requirements analysis, functional specifications and user acceptance tests to ensure consistency and clarity of brief between the stakeholders
A Business Analyst will have the following qualities:
- Experience of working as a project manager / business analyst / change analyst in an environment of multiple projects with challenging timeframes and deliverables
- Knowledge and experience of Insurance Operations is a must, preferably within Claims.
- Managed the full project life cycle, from inception to implementation, including user acceptance testing and initial live running.
If you are interested please do not hesitate to apply now.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales