Business Analyst Digital
My client is looking for an experienced business analyst to be part of a team of individuals handling a diverse mix of projects, ranging from complex technology deliverables to system and operational enhancements within their digital team. The role holder is responsible for the management and implementation of key strategic initiatives that will use an agile approach to deliver functionality over the next 2 years.
The role will require liaison with local business owners and key business users to ensure a strong and clear understanding of the project objectives, to provide clear and regular feedback on project progress and to successfully implement these critical initiatives.
- 6 month contract
- Great working environment
- Sydney CBD based
To be successful you will need to have:
- Completed a project of work within the Digital space
- Strong leadership experience covering cross functional teams (BA's, Development, testers)
- Iteration planning
- Thorough understanding of Kanban/Lean principles and real world applications within the software industry
- Experience within Scrum framework Team focus
- Increase awareness and scalability of agility across the group
- Interface Agile teams with external vendors/Waterfall projects
- Solid test driven development experience
Nice to have:
- Certified Scrum Master
- UX (Wireframes and/or Prototyping)
- Strong track record leading stand ups, sprints and iterations
- Delivered 2 or more projects purely in an AGILE environment
If you'd like to find out more feel free to contact Andrew McManus on 0282512100 for more information.
Please note only APPLY if you are based in Australia and have the relevant working rights.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.