For a very interesting client near Rotterdam we are looking for a Business Analyst with strong financial skills (and a bit of IT knowledge). Ideal start date would be first of May. Even though the job description is in English, Dutch is necessary as well.
This programme is currently underway. One of the contributing projects has recently undergone a review and as a result of this, a Business Analyst with a strong finance background, is required to execute a gap analysis, take stakeholders on the journey as a trusted advisor and lead a small team in achieving the next iteration of the General Ledger platform in support of the key insurance functions.
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process
- Elicit and clearly document requirements in line with industry best practice based on delivery method used
- Quality control of user stories
- Assess business process and system inefficiencies
- Identify ways to increase adoption and customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated fluency in business processes and process differentiation
- Provide leadership to team members and peers by collaborating with others
- Run and manage workshops with both business and technical resources
- Fully document all meetings and ensure actions are tracked and delivered accordingly
- Support the workstream project manager as required
- Solid Business Analysis skills (producing required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, future state proposals)
- Worked in an Agile environment
- Relevant experience pertaining to Key Responsibilities listed above
- Stakeholder management across multiple functional areas and countries
Interested? Please send me your up to date CV or contact my colleague Zita van den Bosch.