While some businesses are slowing down others are speeding up. Huxley's financial client based in Sydney is currently looking for a Business Analyst to join a multiyear project within the claims and insurance space.
- Location: Sydney CBD
- Contract length: Initial 6-12 month contract (multiyear project)
As a business analyst you will be responsible for:
- Developing, maintaining and continuous improvement of business process and solution design
- Create and interpret specification and requirement documents
- Understand business requirements and identify system issues
- Senior stakeholder management and third party vendor interaction
- Extract reports and undertake quality analysis
- Capture and map system designs and process
You will possess:
- Strong analytical, problem solving and process mapping skills
- Ability to form and maintain stakeholder relationships as well as effective communication skills across a wide range of levels
- The ability to liaise between the technical teams and senior management
- Insurance and claims experience
- Experience in process improvement and documentation of business and system requirements
- Time management and organizational skills
- Solution focused and critical thinker
- Experience working in an agile environment is a must
- Experience dealing with claims center consolidation would be beneficial
If you meet the above requirements and are an experienced business analyst who has agile experience, please respond with an update resume.
Feel free to connect with me on linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/admcmanus/ for updates on future contract opportunities
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.