Business Analyst - Group insurance / Claims
- Type Contract
- Salary Up to $800 per day + GST / Inc Super
- Location Melbourne CBD
- Sectors Banking and Finance
We are currently looking for an Experienced Senior Business Analyst with an insurance/claims background and proven experience with requirements elicitation, analysis and documentation experience to join us for a 6 month contract.
Start date: ASAP
Contract: 6 months (potential for extension)
Projects: Insurance domain focused projects
* Eliciting, analysing and managing requirements - business, stakeholder and solution requirements
* Ability to document and analyse requirements to a low level of detail
* Requirements elicitation experience including: interviews, workshop facilitation and research
* Assisting in the development, maintenance and improvement of business processes and definitions
* Strong stakeholder engagement, relationship building and communication skills
* Providing user support and training if required
* Proven experience in requirements management including requirements traceability, management and change control
* Any other business analysis responsibilities in line with the level of the role as assigned by the Project Manager
* Work across multiple projects - a capability and willingness to work on more than one project or initiative at any given time
* A degree in information technology, or related field with subsequent relevant experience.
IIBA® CCBA® or CBAP® accreditation highly regarded.
* A Business Analyst with Insurance/Claims experience working on projects with client facing experience.
* Ability to elicit and analyse business or stakeholder requirements which result in effective solutions for stakeholders.
* High-level interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to cooperate and communicate effectively with people at all levels, both internal and external
* Proven Business Analysis experience in: Effective requirements documentation, including: user stories, personas, use cases, business process modelling, logical data modelling, stakeholder analysis, structured walkthroughs, workshop facilitation, requirements validation and prioritisation techniques.
* Excellent organisational skills including the ability to work autonomously, exercise initiative, establish priorities and manage complex tasks to completion within tight time-frames.
* Willingness to participate in the wider BA Practice initiatives and team related activities.
* Willingness to share knowledge and experience when the opportunity arises.
Good to have:
* Experience in working with in the Insurance industry
* Experience with Jira and Confluence
If you'd like to find out more about this Senior BA position please contact Scott Aitken on 0282512100
Please only APPly if you're based in Australia (Ideally Melbourne)
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.