My client is an international consultancy company offering Business Analysis and Project Management services to Financial Institutions in Luxembourg and Belgium.
Due to their growth, they are looking for a Business Analyst with a strong experience in the Luxembourg Financial Sector, especially related to Investment Funds.
The Business Analyst should at least have 2 years of experience.
- Business Requirements gathering, modelling & validation;
- Reviewing functional specifications;
- Executing, following & managing tests;
- Reporting status to manager;
- Following defects;
- Following change requests;
- Training end-users to new system/process.
- Master degree in economics and/or management;
- Relevant experience in Functional Design and/or Requirements Analysis;
- Excellent analytic skills;
- Good communication and networking skills;
- Ability to prioritise work while managing urgent requests;
- Fluent in English and French. German will be considered as an asset.
- Proven experience in the Financial Services Industry
- Familiar with the banking domain
Are you still interested? Then do not wait and send your CV to Claude MAY today for this challenging opportunity.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 1 week and we guarantee the complete confidentiality of your application.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.