My client, a leading international financial institution with offices in Singapore, are currently in a period of growth and looking to add talent to their Group Risk Function - with a particular focus on Operational Risk and Governance.
- Work as part of the BCBS239 Technology Horizontal team that is responsible for delivering strategic initiatives to support overall BCBS239 Programme scope of work. The initiatives cover both from a BAU functions and infrastructure perspective.
- Work closely with the Technology Architecture team, Chief Data Office team and business users from various departments within the bank, both Local and Global, to coordinate work effort.
- Work closely with the business SME's and business BA's to understand the business requirements in order to create detailed functional specifications (including use cases / work flows / pre-feasibility analysis) that can be used by the development teams to implement the solution.
- Create dashboards to highlight progress status and provide clarity to senior executive managers to make informed decisions.
- Support the Senior Project Manager in working groups and senior stakeholder engagements. Contribution to PMO activities as and when required.
- Review test cases created by the testing team to ensure full coverage and manage the functional testing phases to ensure they are completed successfully on schedule.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure functionality is implemented correctly including bug fixes that come out of the testing cycles.
- Provide updates to the project / program manager with regards progress and issues where appropriate.
- Strong background in writing functional specifications for projects in the Banking domain.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), capable of bridging the gap between technology and business functions
- Detailed knowledge of the software development life-cycle (SDLC) and an understanding of where a technology business analyst fits in.
- Experience and understanding of functional processes and the role of a business analyst.
- Managing, leading and participating in working group sessions with business stakeholders.
- Experience and knowledge of BCBS239 requirements and best practice from a Banking domain, Risk & Finance technology perspective.
- Regulatory Reporting requirements that covers report generation, distribution and approvals work-flow.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal). Experience of delivering large scale transformational/change within a structured Programme management environment.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies.
- Have the ability to process complex and multi-sourced data and information and refine it into balanced and well-argued recommendations for action.
- Have a talent for simplifying complexity, with the capacity to switch focus quickly from complex situational analysis to recommendation and excellent execution.
- Be calm and professional under pressure and yet energetic and responsive, with self confidence and strong influencing skills.
- Self driven with a desire to constantly improve and enhance work processes that produces high quality results.
This represents a fantastic opportunity to join a globally recognised business, working within a highly talented and dynamic team where you will be given the tools and support needed to become a leader within your space
For more information, please apply via the link within an updated MS Word version of your CV.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017