Business Analyst/ Project Manager (Equities Connectivity)
- A leading Investment Bank is looking for a hybrid Business Analyst/ Project Manager to come and join there equity connectivity team.
- Salary up to: £70,000 - AVP
- A strong knowledge in Equities is a must as you will act as an SME to the junior team members
This leading Investment Bank's connectivity team use FIX and so experience in this is crucial along with basic SQL knowledge. The manager for this role is based in New York and so the ability to be self-sufficient and independent is key. The whole team are based in the UK and so should you need assistance there are VP's that can mentor you, but this is certainly not a hand holding role and a more of a hit the ground running opportunity. As such, there is limited flexibility on the requirements.
Business Analyst/ Project Manager (Equities Connectivity) - Role:
You will be sitting between the front and middle office gathering requirements and running the projects, you will be managing the full project life cycle at all areas and expected to do this in an agile way. You will be a sat in the equities team and working closely with them and so strong stakeholder management and great communication is essential in this role.
Business Analyst/ Project Manager (Equities Connectivity) - Requirements:
- FIX connectivity experience
- Strong knowledge in Equities
- Agile methodology
- Requirements gathering
- Full Project life-cycle
- Basic SQL
- Great stakeholder management and strong communication
- A great opportunity for someone who likes to be self-managed
- Flexible working hours and ability to work from home
- Amazing career progression with targets set in place of how to achieve this
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales