- Are you a proven Business Developer looking for your next move within the Automotive Industry?
- Have you previously or currently selling into BMW?
If so then I want to discus an exciting role with you....
I am currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join an ambitious and growing business in Munich to develop and manage the BMW account.
The company I am representing were established in 2015 and since then have grown significantly. They are a software development business focusing on sensors and data technology and work with Tier 1 and OEM customers. They are now looking for a Business Developer to lead the sales division and manage future projects within the BMW account.
- Drive business forwards with BMW
- Network within the BMW account, developing new relationships and new contacts
- Independently find, develop and close new opportunities within such organisations.
- Effectively sell a solution based software with applications across automotive divisions
- Report on performance and meet sales targets
- Work together with the CEO to implement a successful sales strategy
- Automotive specialist. Affinity with technology (automotive and data).
- 5+ years automotive sales experience.
- Munich Based - can work autonomous remotely.
- Good and relevant network within BMW.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Demonstrates self-management and motivation. Ability to work semi-independently and be self-propelling.
- Skills and attitude to work in start-up environment.
- Software sales experience.
- Experience with data-driven technologies (AD, ADAS, UBI, Predictive Maintenance).
- Be Curious and aware of market trends.
If you are looking to progress your sales career and work for a company who are developing the next generation of vehicle technology, then this role is for you!
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.