Currently my client in Eindhoven is in search of a BIO/BPO for an enormous project on EIM. You'll own and drive the governance and design of the EIM models and data management processes, their implementation, use and adherence to deliver ultimately data integrity and standardization cross processes and IT systems.
- Manage a broad range of senior stakeholders
- Thought leadership within core data domains related to I2M, M2O, O2C or enabling business processes
- Communication skills to challenge and influence counterparts
- Drive different roles towards delivering on the data domain roadmap within EIM and outside, through functional leadership
Business sense - Broad understanding of business challenges in high tech manufacturing and consumer goods (value chain processes, business models)
- Proven multi year track record in leadership roles driving master data or performance management (BI) solutions (Requirements definition and consulting and design, implementation and roll-out)
- Technical knowledge of data in application and/or deep process knowledge Please let me know if you are available on short notice and interested in this project by replying with your resume. It concerns a long-term project with lots of opportunities afterwards.
It concerns a long-term project (at least a year) with option for extension.
Please leave a message if interested and I'll get back to you asap!