A global bank in Hong Kong is currently looking for a Business Process Optimisation Analyst for a 12 months contract.
This specific role will be focused on driving the capability development side of the Operational Excellence deployment. The role will involve development and delivery of Operational Excellence training material plus the ongoing coaching of staff involved in improvement projects. The role will also require the execution of process improvement projects (but in general the emphasis will be on the coaching and training element of the OPEX deployment).
- Development and delivery of Operational Excellence training (Lean, Six Sigma, Agile, etc).
- Provision of coaching and mentoring for staff with regards to OPEX projects and mindset.
- The execution of process improvement projects to drive efficiency.
Technical Skill Requirements
- Master Black Belt Lean Six Sigma is preferred (minimum Black Belt certification is required).
- Strong problem solving, analytical and decision making skills.
- Competent use of basic statistics, strong ability to interpret data, establish root causes and draw conclusions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to clearly and concisely present requirements in a manner appropriate to the audience.
- Presentation skills for delivering project summaries and other pitches to customers and/or project stakeholders.
- Knowledge of multiple investment banking products with an end to end understanding of the process (not essential).
Personal Skill Requirements
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills to motivate/inspire staff.
- Strong team management and leadership skills.
- Personable and good building rapport with customers
- Innovative with regards to the identification of solutions.
At least ten years' experience working in Change Delivery and Continuous Improvement is mandatory (preferably working in the Financial Services industry).
Location: Hong Kong
If you would like to know more information, please contact Danya Kumar
Registration No.: R1660502
Kindly send your updated CV if you are keen to take this role.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017