For my client, based in The Hague, I'm looking for an experienced change manager that is able to embed new ways of working in support of the implementation of a new system.
You will ensure the impacted business area is sufficiently prepared for the impact of the new system and will ensure there is sufficient knowledge available to be ready to support operational 'business as usual' state.
- University of applied sciences level
- Minimally 6 months of experience in international projects
- Knowledge of change management framework approaches and methodologies
- Proven knowledge on how to embed a change process in the 'business as usual' phase
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with public speaking and taking the lead in meetings
- Fluent in English, both in speaking writing
- Preferably experience with SharePoint and Office 365
Please leave a message and your resume if you're interested in this project!
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.