- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Boston, Massachusetts
- Sectors Banking IT
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned developer, with the ability to develop solutions both independently and as part of a team effort. Excellent communication skills and organizational skills will be essential for success. Strong SQL and C# skills, expert problem solving skills, and experience building UI's is required. Prior financial industry experience is a strong plus.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the business users to understand their requirements, and develop solutions that meet those needs.
- Develop and enhance UI's, application services and database applications using C#, WCF, WPF, and T-SQL.
- Collaborate with team members on technical direction and architecture
- Provide Tier 3 support for critical systems
- Work closely with QA team to provide high quality software
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering is a requirement.
- 5+ years of overall software development experience, with experience in all aspects of SDLC
- 3+ years Microsoft SQL Server including schema design and stored procedure development
- 3+ years C#, including experience building UI's
- Experience with WCF, WPF, ASP.NET, and/or Entity Framework a strong plus.
- Experience in financial services industry a strong plus.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work in an independent, self-directed manner and to perform equally well as part of a team. Drive, energy, enthusiasm, maturity and confidence.
If you're interested in being considered upload a copy of your resume for the attention of Jeff Fallon at Huxley Associates.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.